A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sepulveda graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sepulveda has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Sepulveda practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.