Dr. Ricardo Serrano MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2016
I need another doctor asap.
This office should be shut down because of their treatment of the elderly people. Mrs. Serrano screams & yells at everyone. Anyone who tries to ask a question gets the full wrath of her sick mind. Dr.'s attitude is "too bad just go to some other doctor or shut up".Sooner or later an elder abuse charge will be made & hopefully they will not be allowed to do this to a sick person, young or old. People often just get up & walk out without saying why.

February 17th, 2016
Amazing Doctor, Dr. Serrano!
Amazing doctor that actually spends the necessary time with the patient and really answers all questions. He does not treat his patients like some "assembly line" doctors do, slowly in and quickly out but takes time to explain the diagnosis as well as the remedy. Treatment by him is a comfortable experience. It is quite obvious that he really does care about his patients

December 11th, 2015
An Exemplary Doctor, seldom seen anymore
Dr. Serrano-an outstanding doctor that spends extra time with me to explain my problems and helps coach me into solving my medical issues. His manner is refreshing and regrettably so seldom seen by the doctors of today, more interested in running patients through their office like an assembly line. He takes the time to explain everything to me and discusses options. He has been my doctor for many years and i will not change.

November 21st, 2015
He is an awesome doctor who cares answers all your questions and makes sure you are okay before you leave spends time with you doesn't just rush out like most doctors If you are looking for a great best doctor now you found him and you will never leave

February 9th, 2015
You all blame the wife of the doctor to be the cause of all your problems. Do you have any idea how hard they work to make you people happy?! This office has been brought up from nothing by people who had nothing and fought for everything they had. The doctor himself cares about his patients and does his best. The wife does her best with her accent, and takes no nonsense when you people mock her accent. They are a dynamic duo how take crap from nobody.

August 12th, 2014
Terrible Office
After reading the reviews I decided to also give my oponion. Yes his wife is beyond RUDE and they discharged me as a patient also when I questioned something. She has all the power and he seems to listen and do everything she tells him to. Some of the other office staff are nice but they have to abide by HER rules! She rules the roost. He should be made to retire or at the very least his wife should NOT be working with him at the office. Find another Dr you will be happy you did!!

June 26th, 2014
Dr. Serrano and his wife are the most unprofessional pair I have ever been in contact with. His wife is rude and will not give messages to the Dr. I insisted on speaking with him and he finally got on the phone to tell me he was discharing me as a patient. Dr. Serrano is a disaster/fatality waiting to happen. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS DR. You will get better care at a walk-in clinic.

June 23rd, 2014
Receptionst that answers the phone
His receptionist, I believe it is Dr. Serano's wife, is not a very nice person! she will never take a message for the doctor to call me at his connivence, she always says you need to make an appointment to see the doctor. THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!! Something has to be done about this!

August 6th, 2013
Dr's Pt
I' been Dr's Serrano's for the past 10 years...one day not to long ago, I went to his office to ask if he can change my Medication because of the highly price n him and his wife got so upset and discharge me as a PT, that same day at the same moment, I couldn't understand their behavior ! I'll ask him for copies of my Last Labs results and Offices Notes and He yelled at me to get out of his office ! Like a completely Neurotic... I think is time for him to retire... I don't recommend this Dr: at all ...

July 10th, 2013
Horrible
Dr. Sarrano went out of town, I had no idea he was going out of town, I needed my heart medicine, staff told me well nothing we can do he was out of town for 3 weeks and no Dr. on call, so I just need to go to hospital if something is wrong. This is a lawsuit waiting to happen, because I can promise you, if you treat your patients that way, it is enough to give them a heart attack. I have never heard of anything like this, and I have been with him for 9 years. I am leaving as we speak to go to another one. He needs to fire that staff...including his wife that works with him...ruddddde

July 30th, 2011
Unprofessional Doctor
Unfortunately, Dr Serrano was assigned to me at Cape Canaveral Hospital. He is very unprofessional and comes across with no empathy. His office staff are also rude - especially his wife who treated me horribly over the phone - I would be embarrassed if I worked with people like this - they do not belong in the medical industry where you are supposed to genuinely care about people.

May 6th, 2011
Dr. Serrano is a very good doctor and helps me with all of my medical issues.