A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Barrera Tan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo B. Tan practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Tan practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.