A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Barrera Tan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo B. Tan practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Tan practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.