Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ricardo Torres
Dr. Ricardo Torres, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Arlington, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Torres is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center, Jps Health Network and Baylor All Saints Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ricardo Torres has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Ricardo Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.