A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Ubillus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Ubillus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ubillus
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ubillus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Ubillus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubillus graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Ubillus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Elmer Ubillus MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo E. Ubillus practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Ubillus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Ubillus practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Trinity, FL.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Cardiologists.