A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Ubillus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Ubillus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Ubillus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubillus graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Ubillus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Elmer Ubillus MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo E. Ubillus practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Ubillus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ricardo Ubillus practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Trinity, FL.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Cardiologists.