A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Urrutia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Urrutia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Urrutia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrutia graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Urrutia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Franklin Urrutia MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo F. Urrutia practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Urrutia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Urrutia practices Pediatrics near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Pediatricians.