A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Vinuya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Vinuya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinuya
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinuya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Vinuya, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinuya graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vinuya has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Z Vinuya MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Z. Vinuya practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Vinuya has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ricardo Vinuya practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bingham Farms, MI.