A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Vinuya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Vinuya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vinuya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vinuya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Vinuya, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinuya graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vinuya has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Z Vinuya MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Z. Vinuya practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Vinuya has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ricardo Vinuya practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bingham Farms, MI.