Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Pediatrician
32270 Telegraph Rd
Ste 175
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
248-723-0817
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Intellegent, kind and professional  |  show details
by Kristyn - Nurse Practitioner on Sep 19th, 2013

My encounter with Dr. R. Vinuya and his staff was positive from the initial call to the office. The doctor and all of the staff are so professional and caring. As a nurse practitioner I value the expertise of specialists and as his patient I valued the time Dr. Vinuya spent engaging me in my treatment plan. I left with a clear set of instructions and plans for additional treatment options if necessary.

|  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

Very concerned bright doctor. Extremely knowledgable and helpful with allergies. Spent enormous amount of time and staff was wonderful. Can't say enough good things .

|  show details
Jul 26th, 2010

Dr. Vinuya is an amazing doctor and wonderful with children. He has a real expertise in his field of medicine.

|  This doctor's a real PILL  |  show details
by Martha Smith on Mar 3rd, 2009

Had my son tested for allergies. Basically, other than perscribing basic medication, he refused to further treat my son because other people in our household smoke. I requested and received a copy of the allergy tests he administered (one page document), but misplaced it. Dr. refuses to send another unless I pay him $25!