A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricardo Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricardo Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricardo Wang, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricardo Wang MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ricardo Wang practice?
- Dr. Ricardo Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricardo Wang practices Radiation Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.