inactive

Ricardo M Young MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

October 17th, 2016
Great!
From our very first meeting, he made me feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Young to family and friends for sure.

August 31st, 2016
Dr. Ricardo M. Young
Dr. Young, is a great doctor with an outstanding bedside manor. Dr. Young, corrected a major medical problem that I had by performing surgery on me. Once the surgery was over I immediately notice that I was pain free.

August 25th, 2016
Great surgeon !!!
I had my surgery two weeks a go and had the gastric sleeve bypass, he was there to answer all my and my husbands questions and surgery went well. And after he come to check on my in my room a couple times and post op appt went will. I will tell anyone I know that wants the surgery to make sure they go see him. I am 100% satisfied With him as my dr...

August 25th, 2016
Dr. Young is an amazing doctor. I had my surgery close to three months ago and I couldn't be any happier. He was very thorough with all my questions and made me feel really comfortable and confident about my choice for the bypass. He told me prior to the surgery that the weight would literally come right off and it did just that, 3 months post op and I've lost 90 pounds. I would highly recommended Dr. Young to others.

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Young was a great doctor, he was straight to the point what needed to happen with my surgery. During my after care he made sure that I was completely taken care of by his staff who were courteous and took the time to address all my medical needs.

July 15th, 2016
Excellent surgeon. Everything was explained well and in great detail prior to making decision. Day of surgery went well, as well as post op and all follow ups. Answers all questions and is very family friendly.

July 14th, 2016
Amazing Surgeon
I've had many surgeries in my life. This time I was converting from the Lapband to the Bariatric Sleeve Gastrectomy. I was extremely nervous and worried about the procedure. Dr. Young was patient with me and answered all of my questions and set my mind at ease. My recovery from this procedure was by far the easiest I've experienced. He is completely thorough with his work and follows up with his patients after surgery. I couldn't be happier with my whole experience. I highly recommend Dr. Young!!!

May 26th, 2016
Dr. Young is a great surgeon!
Dr. Young was very knowledgeable in the area of bariatric surgery. He was very easy to talk to and did not make me feel like a "fat person". He treated me with respect and explained everything to me that I asked. He was very happy with my results at my 3 week check up and I am also very happy with my surgery. I recommend Dr. Young full heartedly.

May 26th, 2016
I love Dr Young. I was very nervouse about having the gastric sleeve done, but he put me to ease. He was very patient with me, answered any questions i had, answer my parents questions, all with no problem. I had been seeing him for 3 years before I actually decided to have the surgery done. If i had a chance to do it all over again, i would have done it earlier than later. Hes dr patient relationship is amazing! He remembers the small things. His bed side manner is also amazing. Best experience!!!

May 4th, 2016
Dr. Young provided me with exceptional medical care for my recent gastric bypass surgery. He is more than willing to answer questions and provide information on preparing for the procedure, recovery and lifestyle changes necessary. He was open and included my husband in all conversations. I believe the care and preparation I received from Dr. Young has been essential in my ability to recover from the procedure and resume daily activities with minimal pain or discomfort. I feel fortunate that I was able to be one of his patients.

February 10th, 2016
All That & a Bag of Chips
Dr Young is a great guy & a very competent surgeon, with a charming sense of humor & compassionate "bed side manner". Prior to performing my hiatal hernia repair & gastric bypass he fully explained both procedures. Dr Young answered ALL my questions & even brought up a few circumstances that I had not considered. During my short hospital stay he came to check on me often & assured I was getting the best care possible. At support group meetings Dr Young was a fountain of knowledge & the epitome of patience. All future patients attending wanted to know everything at once! At my 3 month check up Dr Young showed genuine pride in his contribution to my weight loss success. He is highly skilled & informed. I recommend him to all seeking the best surgeon for hiatal hernia repair & gastric bypass. But, sadly, as of now, he is only available to patients at CRDAMC. The world needs more caring surgeons like Dr Young

January 7th, 2016
Great Experience
I first met with Dr Young in Oct of 2015. After meeting with Dr Young and seeing his calm and professional manner, I was put at ease about my gastric bypass. I received great care before and after the procedure. Dr Young visited me several times after my surgery and answered all my questions and concerns. Met again with him at 10 and 30 days after my operation and he showed genuine care and concern about my recovery and how I was feeling. Overall great experience.