A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ric Zarzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ric Zarzuela is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarzuela graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zarzuela has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Satilla Regional Medical Center
- Satilla Medical Center
- Satilla Regional Med Center, Waycross, Georgia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ric Zarzuela MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ric Zarzuela practice?
- Dr. Ric Zarzuela has 1 office location.
Dr. Ric Zarzuela practices Family Medicine near Waycross, GA.
See Waycross Family Physicians.