Learn more about Dr. Riccardo Giovannone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riccardo Giovannone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giovannone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giovannone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giovannone graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Giovannone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riccardo Giovannone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Riccardo Giovannone practice?
- Dr. Riccardo Giovannone has 1 office location.
Dr. Riccardo Giovannone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Orthopedic Surgeons.