A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riccardo Giovannone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riccardo Giovannone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giovannone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giovannone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giovannone graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giovannone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riccardo Giovannone DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Riccardo Giovannone practice?
- Dr. Riccardo Giovannone has 1 office location.
Dr. Riccardo Giovannone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Orthopedic Surgeons.