A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riccardo Giovannone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riccardo Giovannone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giovannone graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Giovannone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giovannone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Riccardo Giovannone practice?
Dr. Riccardo Giovannone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Adrian, MI.
See Adrian Surgeons.