A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Riccardo Marinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Riccardo Marinelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Riccardo Marinelli, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinelli graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Marinelli has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Riccardo Marinelli MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Riccardo Marinelli practice?
- Dr. Riccardo Marinelli has 7 office locations.
Dr. Riccardo Marinelli practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Sewickley, PA.
See Greensburg Anesthesiologists and Greensburg Pain Management Doctors.