A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richa Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richa Agarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from New York University.
Dr. Agarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
- West Penn Hospital - Forbes Regional Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richa Agarwal MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richa Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Richa Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Richa Agarwal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.