Learn more about Dr. Richa Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richa Agarwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from New York University.
Dr. Agarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
- West Penn Hospital - Forbes Regional Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richa Agarwal MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richa Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Richa Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Richa Agarwal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.