Dr. Richa Gupta MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Louisville, KY

3.0

March 17th, 2017
EXCELLENT
Dr Gupta listened and advised, combining medical expertise with caring and compassion. I am delighted to have her as my Mother's doctor.

February 20th, 2016
Please don't go
I went there twice and both the times I had to call multiple times ,remind them to send the prescription to my pharmacy.How can a dr forget to send the prescription to pharmacy.Very very irresponsible.I'm not planning to go there again. No answering system after hours and on weekends.I have never written any review about anybody before.Please don't go.

February 13th, 2015
Don't visit
she is arrogant and rude. I asked the office about an incorrect billing and she was very upset and asked me to change PCP. Most rude doctor I have seen so far.

November 24th, 2014
Dr. Gupta is wonderful
My husband and I both see Dr. Gupta and have been very happy with her. She is very compassionate, knowledgeable and tries to accommodate our busy schedule. Great Doctor overall!!

September 25th, 2013
The service use to better long back but not any more. The average wait time is 45 mins and her staff seems like they r not interested in working there. Both the doctor and staff are not good with follow up

April 22nd, 2010
Dr. Gupta is a great doctor. She is mine and my daughter family doctor and we love her. We dont have towait for appt or there is not a long waiting period in her office. I couldnt find a better doctor. I would recommend her to anyone. The office staff is great and the office is very well keep and clean.