A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richa Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richa Sharma is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richa Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Zaporozhye State Medical University.
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richa Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richa Sharma practice?
- Dr. Richa Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richa Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.