Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richa Sharma
Dr. Richa Sharma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, IL, with other offices in Geneva, IL and Westmont, IL (and 1 other location). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Sharma is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital, Rush-Copley Medical Center and Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Richa Sharma has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Richa Sharma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, IL.
Dr. Hesham Hassaballa
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Aurora, IL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Brett Halloran
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Aurora, IL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Jay Cowen
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Aurora, IL 0.01 mi32