A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richang Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richang Xia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xia
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Xia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji.
Dr. Xia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richang Xia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richang Xia practice?
- Dr. Richang Xia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richang Xia practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists and New Hyde Park Pain Management Doctors.