A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richang Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richang Xia is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Wuhan Medical College/Tongji.
Dr. Xia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richang Xia MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richang Xia practice?
- Dr. Richang Xia has 15 office locations.
Dr. Richang Xia practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Roslyn Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY and Melville, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Anesthesiologists and Roslyn Heights Pain Management Doctors.