A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Richard Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Anderson practices Internal Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists.