A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Armstrong, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Armstrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Helen Newberry Joy Hospital
- Grand View Hospital, Ironwood, Mi
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Armstrong FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Richard Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Armstrong practices Surgery near Newberry, MI.
See Newberry Surgeons.