A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Armstrong, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Armstrong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Helen Newberry Joy Hospital
- Grand View Hospital, Ironwood, Mi
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Armstrong FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Richard Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Armstrong practices Surgery near Newberry, MI.
See Newberry Surgeons.