A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Armstrong, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Armstrong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Newberry Joy Hospital
- Munising Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armstrong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Armstrong practice?
Dr. Richard Armstrong practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Newberry, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ironwood, MI.
See Newberry Surgeons.