A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Becker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Becker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Becker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Becker MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Becker practice?
- Dr. Richard Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Becker practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.