A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bennett, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Bennett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Bennett MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Richard Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bennett practices Psychiatry near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Psychiatrists.