Dr. Richard Albin Berg MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berg, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berg has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Berg practice?
Dr. Richard Berg practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.