A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berg, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Berg has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Berg MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Berg practice?
- Dr. Richard Berg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Berg practices Vascular Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.