Learn more about Dr. Richard Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berger, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Berger MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Berger practice?
- Dr. Richard Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Berger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.