A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berger, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Berger MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Berger practice?
- Dr. Richard Berger has 10 office locations.
Dr. Richard Berger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Owatonna, MN and Austin, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons and Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.