A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Berkowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Berkowitz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Berkowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Berkowitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Berkowitz practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX and Edinburg, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.