Learn more about Dr. Richard Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Berkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Berkowitz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Berkowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Richard Berkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Berkowitz practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.