Learn more about Dr. Richard Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Berkowitz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Berkowitz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Berkowitz practice?
Dr. Richard Berkowitz practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX and Edinburg, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.