A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brown, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Brown MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard Brown practice?
- Dr. Richard Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons and La Jolla Orthopedic Surgeons.