A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Richard Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carlson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Geriatric Doctors.