A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Richard Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carlson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Geriatric Doctors.