A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Richard Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carlson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Geriatric Doctors.