A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cohen is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cohen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Cohen MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Richard Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Cohen practices Urology near Long Branch, NJ.
See Long Branch Urologists.