A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cooper, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Cooper practice?
Dr. Richard Cooper practices Diagnostic Radiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Cooper, Dr. Ricardo Cooper, Dr. Rich Cooper, Dr. Richie Cooper, Dr. Rick Cooper, Dr. Rickey Cooper