A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard D'Amico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard D'Amico, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aesthetic Surgery Post-Bariatric SurgeryCheek ImplantsLaserChin ImplantsEar pinning surgeryEyelid surgeryFaceliftFat InjectionBotoxFillersForeheadBrowliftLip enhancementNose surgery RhinoplastyLiposuctionThigh LiftTummy TuckBody liftUpper Arm LiftBreast enlargementBreast liftMale breast reduction gynecomastiaBreast reductionCleft lip and palateSkin Cancer reconstructionBreast Implant RemovalBreast ReconstructionTRAM flap breast reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony D'Amico FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Richard D'Amico has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard D'Amico practices Plastic Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Plastic Surgeons.