Dr. Richard Day Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Day?

August 8th, 2017

Excellent treatment and information!

Staff worked me into a schedule and treated me very well. Dr. Day was generous with his time and very knowledgeable.

April 27th, 2017

Dr. Day did lower back surgery about 3 years ago. Very pleased with outcome.

April 13th, 2017

Only cares about himself his money!

He didn't give my wife the time of day... She waited 2yrs and many medical procedures just to have him blow her off..""BEWARE""

December 22nd, 2016

Procedure was not explained in full detail

I was told conflicting information after my procedure. His staff is good and PA Jeanine Brogan is awesome. Not happy with his lack of explanation and detail. Was told that I'm completely fused after he looked at an x-ray from 3 months ago, if that was the case why didn't he tell me that when I saw him then (he didn't seem to recall seeing me then). I was told I didn't need new x-rays after being told (the day before) to get them done before my appt. Then waited over an hour to see Dr. Day. I requested another appt but was told he would not be in the office. Wasted almost 2 hours of my time and money for nothing. I still don't know how my fusion is at the 6 month mark. I don't trust being told by someone on his staff that I have never met that it is completely healed.

April 18th, 2011

Excellent Dr

I dont know about anyone elses experience , but mine with Dr Day , His Staff , His Medical Team and Missoula Community Medical Center was all top notch .I was impressed , the results were good and would not hesitate to return if any need arises.

May 17th, 2010

Very bright physician!! Only surgeon in Missoula I would let touch my dad. I am a nurse.

October 17th, 2017