A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Edelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edelson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Edelson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edelson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kershaw County Medical Center
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Edelson MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Edelson practice?
- Dr. Richard Edelson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Edelson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, SC and West Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Cardiologists.