Learn more about Dr. Richard Edelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Edelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Edelson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edelson graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Edelson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kershaw County Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Edelson MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Edelson practice?
- Dr. Richard Edelson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Edelson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, SC and West Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Cardiologists.