A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Evans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Evans, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Randolph Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Greensboro
- Randolph Hospital, Asheboro, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Evans MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Evans practice?
- Dr. Richard Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Evans practices Surgery near Asheboro, NC.
See Asheboro Surgeons.