A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Evans is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Evans, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Randolph Hospital
- Kindred Hospital Greensboro
- Randolph Hospital, Asheboro, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Evans MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Evans practice?
- Dr. Richard Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Evans practices Surgery near Asheboro, NC.
See Asheboro Surgeons.