A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Furman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Furman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Furman graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Furman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Furman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Furman practice?
- Dr. Richard Furman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Furman practices Family Medicine near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Port Saint Lucie Primary Care Doctors.