A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Gilbert DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Richard Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gilbert practices Family Medicine near Tamaqua, PA.
See Tamaqua Primary Care Doctors.