A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Gilbert DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Richard Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gilbert practices Family Medicine near Tamaqua, PA.
See Tamaqua Family Physicians.