Dr. Richard Glover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Glover?

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I have to strongly disagree with the other comments concerning Dr. Glover & his office staff. I have a child who has asthma & allergies. We are always worked in quickly & are treated with kindness & respect. I have always felt that I could call or ask any question needed. I don't feel as if he is in "a rush" when I bring my child in for a sick visit. I am thrilled with my choice of pediatricians & so is my son.

Where is the Christian spirit?

Posted on July 16th, 2013

We are hosting a child from China with muscular dystrophy for the summer, one of the requirements for us is that we need to take the child to a doctor, dentist and for a vision check. We were told that most doctors will donate their time for the orphan and encouraged us to forward information to our doctors. We found an eye doctor who was more then happy to donate his time for Kang Hong, Dr Schwartz, and a wonderful dentist at Cedar Bluff Dental Center. We then called this Children's Faith Pediatrics because we were looking for a Christian doctor who would show the generous and kind spirit of Jesus Christ. "In you alone do the orphans find mercy." Hosea 14:3 The website looked so encouraging with their scripture verse at the top and their "talk" about being Christian so we happily faxed them information about our very sick orphan asking if they would just give a basic medical exam. Well after four days of no reply I called and was told that they would not see him, when I asked why, a woman in the background said, "Just tell her we can't see him!" I was shocked, this is my fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord? Forgive me if I sound very upset but this little guy is 6 years old and dying of muscular dystrophy, he has no one in this world except for the caretakers at the orphanage and this "Christian" doctor can't take a few minutes to see him? We certainly cannot recommend this doctor to people seeking a Christian doctor.

Questionable Ethics...

Posted on March 1st, 2011

To be a Christian office, I found their billing practices to be less than honest. If you dare to ask the doctor a question, you will be charged for it! When my concerns were raised to the office staff, I was given an "oh well" attitude. The Dr. seemed very unconcerned with any of my questions, and he dismissed all of my concerns. I am disappointed that the office identifies themselves as Christians because their practice of "upselling" is less than ethical.

Posted on January 29th, 2010

It is nice that he is a Christian, but he is a terrible listener to the questions of the parent, even when you are trying your best to be quick and be thoughtful of his time. When I ever have a question about anything natural or holding off on antibiotics he will do it, but there is an underlying critical attitude and comment from him, sort of making you feel guilty or like you are not a good parent. This is a horrible feeling when you give so much to care for your children and you love them so much. Each time, I have left his office with a bad feeling because he does not come across as respecting me as the parent, and as I said, his attitude is very critical of anything mmore natural.

Posted on November 28th, 2015