A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldberg, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldberg, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Goldberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A. Goldberg DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Goldberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Abington, PA.
See Willow Grove Physiatrists.