Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Guthrie
Dr. Richard Guthrie, MD, FAAP, FACE is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Hope, KS, with other offices in Wichita, KS and Wichita, KS. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Guthrie is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi Hospital St. Francis and William Newton Memorial Hospital. Dr. Guthrie has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Guthrie has the following 4 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Richard Guthrie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Hope, KS.
Dr. Shilpa Kshatriya
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 10.78 mi13
Dr. Krishan Goyle
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 10.78 mi43
Dr. Hussam Farhoud
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Wichita, KS 10.78 mi28