inactive

Richard A Haas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 28th, 2011
Always was a good experience...
Considering the pain, I always felt compelled to keep going because of Dr. Haas's help. His staff was very good as well. When ever the pain was not tolerable (off the scale) they always made sure I was able to see him the next day or even that day. He always offered options for any treatment and even though the pain was horrible at times he still was willing to try anything. He called at times my insurance company and offered for them to come in at times to see my foot but also to consider the medical treatment (payment authorizations). A very good doctor!!!

September 7th, 2009
Dr. Haas has an exceptional bedside manner and is very caring. He has always shown me how to maintain my pain levels and try other options when needed but was not pushy. He understood and always researched options or idea's prior to suggesting them. Exceptional doctor and I will always recommend him in the future.Thank you for all your help!