A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harper, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Low Vision Rehab
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Harper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Andrew Harper MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Harper practice?
- Dr. Richard Harper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Harper practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.