A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hart has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Anthony Hart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Hart practice?
- Dr. Richard Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hart practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Warren, OH.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.