Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Henderson
Dr. Richard Henderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Henderson is affiliated with Covenant Hospital Levelland, University Medical Center - Lubbock and Covenant Medical Center. Dr. Henderson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Henderson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Brittany Dawson
Internal Medicine, Residency
Lubbock, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Mohammad Hassan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Angela Ferguson
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0 mi8