Learn more about Dr. Richard Honaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Honaker, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honaker
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Honaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Honaker, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 124 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Alternative Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aplastic Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Honaker graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Honaker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Albert Honaker MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Honaker practice?
- Dr. Richard Honaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Honaker practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.