Learn more about Dr. Richard Honaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Honaker, Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honaker
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Honaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Honaker, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 124 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Alternative Medicine
- Ambulatory Care
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Anxiety Disorders
- Aplastic Anemia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Honaker graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Honaker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Albert Honaker MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Honaker practice?
- Dr. Richard Honaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Honaker practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.