Dr. Richard Honaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Honaker?

January 8th, 2014

Dr Honaker

Dr. Honaker is very thorough and genuinely concerned for my health. He listens well and follows through on questions and treatments. He looks to provide new methods and treatments. He is very diligent about annual physicals and analyzes and pursues findings. His nursing staff is happy and take the time to explain lab resuts and other issues in detail. I rarely have ever waited for mor than 5 minutes anywhere during the office visit. Above all, I trust him immensley,

August 30th, 2013

Old time doctoring

Doc Honaker brings forward the old time way of taking care of people. He still sees his patients as human beings not just a number that equates to money in his pocket. He doesn't overbook. You see him at your appointed time and he always apologizes for keeping you waiting even when he hasn't. I have been his patient for more than 20 years and have never left his office feeling like it was a waste of time. They don't get any better than Doc Honaker.

December 3rd, 2012

The best!

July 23rd, 2012

Your the Doctor tell me?

Never get results mailed to me. The staff asked like they dont care and when calling about questions about myself the staff asked me what medication i am on. Shouldnt they already know that since the Doctor prescribed it?

July 20th, 2012

long time patient

Have been seeing Dr. Honaker for many years. He is always concerned about my health and wellbeing. The staff is friendly and great, and know me when I arrive.

April 27th, 2012

Although Dr. H. is nice and friendly, I think he is over confident in his medical knowledge and is much too quick to want to diagnose and is a real pill pusher. Whether he is or isnt, I always feel he isnt really listening to me and is concentrating on getting his thoughts down in writing. I think he feels he needs to be this way since he is so busy and wants to give all his patients time - however, he's not giving his patients respect - the respect of saying what he's thinking and explaining WHY he is making particular diagnosis or treatment plan. I think he'll eventually see, if not already, that he will gradually lose vs. gain patients this way.

November 3rd, 2011

I have been a patient at this practice for 20 years. Dr. Honaker and the other doctors are great. You can get in the same day with almost any of the doctors,The staff works hard at meeting your needs.I recommend patients to this practice all the time.

August 11th, 2010

Best Doctor in the World!

I was a patient of Dr. Honaker when he first started practice in the 1980's. When we moved to Georgia in 1989 I never found another Dr. to replace him. When we moved back to Texas this year, I could not wait to get back to him. He has the greatest bedside manner, always listens, thoroughly diagnoses quickly, shows deep compassion/concern, is always up to date on the latest treatments, works within your insurance guidelines and has a great staff! What are you waiting for, make an appt. with him now!!

February 26th, 2010

Dr. Cash Register

Obvious money mindVery smart and quick dr. thoughI like him as a friend - - not sure what i think him about as a dr.

April 22nd, 2009

One of the best doctors I have ever had. He is so popular it can be 1-2 months to schedule a regular physical, but he reserves daily appointments for regular sick visits. He has good bedside manner and is funny. He is informative and makes you feel free to ask questions. He is also very very knowledgeable and wont waste your time with needless tests (in my experience). They only thing I dont like is the wallpapering of Rx ads (the calendar, the pen, even the wall clock). However, this problem is actually at every doctors office and not unique to his. Also I never feel like he is pushing any medicine or test.

April 4th, 2016