Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician

4333 N Josey Ln
Ste 302
Carrollton, TX 75010
972-394-8844
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr Honaker  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

Dr. Honaker is very thorough and genuinely concerned for my health. He listens well and follows through on questions and treatments. He looks to provide new methods and treatments. He is very diligent about annual physicals and analyzes and pursues findings. His nursing staff is happy and take the time to explain lab resuts and other issues in detail. I rarely have ever waited for mor than 5 minutes anywhere during the office visit. Above all, I trust him immensley,

|  Old time doctoring  |  show details
by Bob Urban on Aug 30th, 2013

Doc Honaker brings forward the old time way of taking care of people. He still sees his patients as human beings not just a number that equates to money in his pocket. He doesn't overbook. You see him at your appointed time and he always apologizes for keeping you waiting even when he hasn't. I have been his patient for more than 20 years and have never left his office feeling like it was a waste of time. They don't get any better than Doc Honaker.

Dec 3rd, 2012

The best!

|  Your the Doctor tell me?  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

Never get results mailed to me. The staff asked like they dont care and when calling about questions about myself the staff asked me what medication i am on. Shouldnt they already know that since the Doctor prescribed it?

|  long time patient  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Have been seeing Dr. Honaker for many years. He is always concerned about my health and wellbeing. The staff is friendly and great, and know me when I arrive.

Apr 27th, 2012

Although Dr. H. is nice and friendly, I think he is over confident in his medical knowledge and is much too quick to want to diagnose and is a real pill pusher. Whether he is or isnt, I always feel he isnt really listening to me and is concentrating on getting his thoughts down in writing. I think he feels he needs to be this way since he is so busy and wants to give all his patients time - however, he's not giving his patients respect - the respect of saying what he's thinking and explaining WHY he is making particular diagnosis or treatment plan. I think he'll eventually see, if not already, that he will gradually lose vs. gain patients this way.

Nov 3rd, 2011

I have been a patient at this practice for 20 years. Dr. Honaker and the other doctors are great. You can get in the same day with almost any of the doctors,The staff works hard at meeting your needs.I recommend patients to this practice all the time.

|  Best Doctor in the World!  |  show details
by Rita & Bruce Browning on Aug 10th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Honaker when he first started practice in the 1980's. When we moved to Georgia in 1989 I never found another Dr. to replace him. When we moved back to Texas this year, I could not wait to get back to him. He has the greatest bedside manner, always listens, thoroughly diagnoses quickly, shows deep compassion/concern, is always up to date on the latest treatments, works within your insurance guidelines and has a great staff! What are you waiting for, make an appt. with him now!!

|  Dr. Cash Register  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2010

Obvious money mindVery smart and quick dr. thoughI like him as a friend - - not sure what i think him about as a dr.

Apr 22nd, 2009

One of the best doctors I have ever had. He is so popular it can be 1-2 months to schedule a regular physical, but he reserves daily appointments for regular sick visits. He has good bedside manner and is funny. He is informative and makes you feel free to ask questions. He is also very very knowledgeable and wont waste your time with needless tests (in my experience). They only thing I dont like is the wallpapering of Rx ads (the calendar, the pen, even the wall clock). However, this problem is actually at every doctors office and not unique to his. Also I never feel like he is pushing any medicine or test.