A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jackson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Jackson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Richard Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jackson practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.