A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jensen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jensen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Jensen has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Jensen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Richard Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jensen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.