Jun 10th, 2015

Have seen this Dr. for 20 years. Felt I was forced to find a new Dr. after he misdiagnosed me twice with 2 separate & serious diseases. I am thankful I found a different Dr. who accurately diagnosed me instead of disregarding my symptoms or I very well could have died. Dr. Johnson is very nice & never rushes you. But.. he DOES NOT listen very well, and tends to be dismissive. I also never received an apology from him for misdiagnosing my very serious illness. But...he probably still would be a good Dr. to see for non serious illnesses. If you have something atypical going on and need a diagnosis I'd be concerned though.

Compassionate and Intellignet show details Compassionate and Intellignet
by Brennan on Apr 24th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Johnson. He is very understanding of one's problems. He very intelligent and is quick to offer multiple solutions in a quick and concise manner. Office staff at the clinic were also very kind and helpful!

Feel very lucky to have such a great doctor show details Feel very lucky to have such a great doctor
Feb 16th, 2011

Dr.Johnson is the best there is. He has been my doctor for 20 years. I am not sure how I recall coming to him but I sure do feel blessed. His bed side manner is unbelievable. Never feeling rushed. He listens and I know he really cares. A :)

Kindest person show details Kindest person
by Jan Miller on Dec 28th, 2009

Really great bed side manner and very professional.