Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnson, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Johnson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Johnson practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.