A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnson is Good. Dr. Johnson has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnson, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Johnson practice?
Dr. Richard Johnson practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Johnson, Dr. Rickie Johnson, Dr. Rich Johnson, Dr. Rick Johnson, Dr. Richie Johnson, Dr. Ricky Johnson