A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnson, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Johnson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Richard Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Johnson practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Weston, MA.
See Weston Dermatologists and Weston Internists.