A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Johnson, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan