Dr. Richard Levinson MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2016
I won't ever return. The eyeglass dept is awful.

May 10th, 2015
Dr Levinson is professional, comprehensive and friendly. The staff attended to my needs timely.

October 13th, 2014
Missed It!
Levinson missed tears in my husbands retina in both eyes when he came in with classic symptoms. Two weeks later, the retina of one eye had detached and he had to have eye surgery. There's no way he went from nothing to a detachment in two weeks. Levinson blew it. Isn't this why we go to the Dr?

June 19th, 2013
Thanks to Dr. Levinson and his wonderful staff
I was blind but now I see thanks to Dr. Levinson and his wonderful staff. At a negative nine prescription with astigmatism in both eyes I thought there was no hope for me. When I heard the staff under Dr. Levinson had brought all their family members to him and how happy they were and that he had staff members like Emily, who worked for him for over 13 years, I was sold. I am so impressed with Dr. Levinson’s professionalism and even more impressed that he has a sense of humor. To be able to laugh after having a laser in my eyeball was a true relief. Dr. Levinson’s staff was incredible. Mary painted a picture and escalated my excitement to have the procedure done and Emily was so kind and caring as she coached me through the rest of the process. I can’t thank Dr. Levinson and his staff enough for making this process a journey I will never forget. Since I was a kid I prayed for new eyes and now at the age of 35 I experienced a miracle. A big thank you to the front office for being so kind and courteous, to Mary for encouraging me over the phone to come in for a free consultation, to Emily, “My Eye Nurse” who walked me through the process and celebrated my joy with me and to Dr. Levinson who will be forever remembered as “The Healing Hands who Gave me the Gift of Vision”. I see better now than I ever did with my contacts or glasses. I can swim now without worrying about my being splashed in the eye and losing a lens. I can wake up in the morning and my husband is a person not a blur and not only do I stop to smell the roses but now I look at them through perfect lenses. Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!

January 29th, 2017