Learn more about Dr. Irit Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irit Steiner, Cardiologist, Pediatric Endocrinologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steiner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Steiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irit Steiner, MD, RN is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Steiner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irit Steiner MD and RN is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irit Steiner practice?
- Dr. Irit Steiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irit Steiner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.